Hi from Derbyshire
15 years 2 months ago #32585
by Jebend
Hi from Derbyshire was created by Jebend
Hi all, I'm Gaz from Buxton in Derbyshire. I'm 22 years old and have owned a fair few Jap cars in my 5 years of driving. Ive bein a mechanic ever since I left school and always spannering even when I'm not at work. It would be nice to get to know a few of you guys and girls and maybe come to some meet/events? Il post a few pics up of my cars from start to where I am now 
At our garage we also buy and sell Nissan micras so I had to start off somewhere, brilliant little cars these and near unbreakable!
So I turned 19, had my 2 years no claims and decided it was time for something awesome. Sold the Micra to a friend and purchased this.
Not every car I own comes with half naked women unfortunately, it's just that I didn't have it long before a 4x4 decided to try and drive over me
So I got paid out and obviously a claim and bought this at 19 years old,
Paying £3700 to insure this was really emptying my pockets so it had to go after 4 months. I still wanted something exciting and different. The BEAST came along
So this was fun for a while after making it road worthy! Then in the next 6 month I had an rx7, datsun 910 and the beast I have now, more pics for whoever is still reading
.
Now hears the VIP lexus I'm currently rolling in and constantly pulling to bits
This one came with naked women
So that's pretty much my life story of Jap cars from 17 to 22, hope to see some of you guys and girls around
Gaz
At our garage we also buy and sell Nissan micras so I had to start off somewhere, brilliant little cars these and near unbreakable!
So I turned 19, had my 2 years no claims and decided it was time for something awesome. Sold the Micra to a friend and purchased this.
Not every car I own comes with half naked women unfortunately, it's just that I didn't have it long before a 4x4 decided to try and drive over me
So I got paid out and obviously a claim and bought this at 19 years old,
Paying £3700 to insure this was really emptying my pockets so it had to go after 4 months. I still wanted something exciting and different. The BEAST came along
So this was fun for a while after making it road worthy! Then in the next 6 month I had an rx7, datsun 910 and the beast I have now, more pics for whoever is still reading
Now hears the VIP lexus I'm currently rolling in and constantly pulling to bits
This one came with naked women
So that's pretty much my life story of Jap cars from 17 to 22, hope to see some of you guys and girls around
Gaz
Please Log in to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #32586
by Mr. G
JDM Isuzu Vehi-Cross....3.2l Quad Cam V6.....(Judge Dredd's Daily)
JDM Isuzu TFS 69 Crew Cab 3.1l Turbo.....(Work Horse)
UK Toyota Rav 4 (Shopping Trolley)
Non Jap....VX 220 Turbo Stage 2
Former Glories.....S14 200sx,R33 GTR......
Replied by Mr. G on topic Re:Hi from Derbyshire
Welcome aboard dude.....look forward to seeing your current ride.....
JDM Isuzu Vehi-Cross....3.2l Quad Cam V6.....(Judge Dredd's Daily)
JDM Isuzu TFS 69 Crew Cab 3.1l Turbo.....(Work Horse)
UK Toyota Rav 4 (Shopping Trolley)
Non Jap....VX 220 Turbo Stage 2
Former Glories.....S14 200sx,R33 GTR......
Please Log in to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #32591
by Arnie
You can't beat a good Wankel!!!
Replied by Arnie on topic Re:Hi from Derbyshire
Hi and welcome! Fair amount of metal you've had so far, Lexus looks good!
You can't beat a good Wankel!!!
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- PureEvilDevelopments
- Offline
- Banned
-
Less
More
- Posts: 2548
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 2 months ago #32592
by PureEvilDevelopments
1997 Alfa Romeo GTV 2.0 TS
Replied by PureEvilDevelopments on topic Re:Hi from Derbyshire
welcome to the site mate, some nice motors indeed
Jim
Jim
1997 Alfa Romeo GTV 2.0 TS
Please Log in to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #32594
by 3gdean
Replied by 3gdean on topic Re:Hi from Derbyshire
love the look of that rx7. all very smart, nicely done, welcome dude.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #32596
by Mr. G
JDM Isuzu Vehi-Cross....3.2l Quad Cam V6.....(Judge Dredd's Daily)
JDM Isuzu TFS 69 Crew Cab 3.1l Turbo.....(Work Horse)
UK Toyota Rav 4 (Shopping Trolley)
Non Jap....VX 220 Turbo Stage 2
Former Glories.....S14 200sx,R33 GTR......
Replied by Mr. G on topic Re:Hi from Derbyshire
Was in Derbyshire(Matlock) yesterday in the GTR....Popped in on my way from Risely......had some chips and an ice cream, then did one cross country to Uttoxetter.....
JDM Isuzu Vehi-Cross....3.2l Quad Cam V6.....(Judge Dredd's Daily)
JDM Isuzu TFS 69 Crew Cab 3.1l Turbo.....(Work Horse)
UK Toyota Rav 4 (Shopping Trolley)
Non Jap....VX 220 Turbo Stage 2
Former Glories.....S14 200sx,R33 GTR......
Please Log in to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #32599
by Jebend
Replied by Jebend on topic Re:Hi from Derbyshire
Thanks for all the nice welcomes. Ahh I'm not far from Matlock, only in Buxton my self
Please Log in to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #32600
by gtirpaul
Replied by gtirpaul on topic Re:Hi from Derbyshire
hi and welcome mate some nice cars there u get through then hey
Please Log in to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #32785
by Pabz
Replied by Pabz on topic Re:Hi from Derbyshire
how do and welcome to the club mate!
Interesting car history!
Interesting car history!
Please Log in to join the conversation.
15 years 3 weeks ago #32960
by 3gdean
through hedges and over fields???
Replied by 3gdean on topic Re:Hi from Derbyshire
Mr. G wrote: Was in Derbyshire(Matlock) yesterday in the GTR....Popped in on my way from Risely......had some chips and an ice cream, then did one cross country to Uttoxetter.....
through hedges and over fields???
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds