Back Again...
12 years 7 months ago #35173
by Mr. G
JDM Isuzu Vehi-Cross....3.2l Quad Cam V6.....(Judge Dredd's Daily)
JDM Isuzu TFS 69 Crew Cab 3.1l Turbo.....(Work Horse)
UK Toyota Rav 4 (Shopping Trolley)
Non Jap....VX 220 Turbo Stage 2
Former Glories.....S14 200sx,R33 GTR......
Back Again... was created by Mr. G
Hi Guys.....Not been on here for a while, or at the Thursday meets....My Mother was sectioned just before Christmass, so I have been spending a lot of time visiting her as much as possible,so I didn't have much time to get to the Pub.
Also I have ad some pc/internet issues.....
Should be around a bit more now as my Mother has been released..
Also I have ad some pc/internet issues.....
Should be around a bit more now as my Mother has been released..
JDM Isuzu Vehi-Cross....3.2l Quad Cam V6.....(Judge Dredd's Daily)
JDM Isuzu TFS 69 Crew Cab 3.1l Turbo.....(Work Horse)
UK Toyota Rav 4 (Shopping Trolley)
Non Jap....VX 220 Turbo Stage 2
Former Glories.....S14 200sx,R33 GTR......
Please Log in to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #35251
by 3gdean
Replied by 3gdean on topic Back Again...
Sorry to hear that Andy.
Hope everything works out and your mother stays well.
Hope everything works out and your mother stays well.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds