Site Admin
15 years 5 months ago #31450
by Pabz
Site Admin was created by Pabz
Over the course of the weekend I will be performing some site admin. We currently have 5782 registered users. I have already scanned through the list of registered users and some of those accounts appear to be computer generated spam accounts.
To that end I will be deleting these users from the forum as they are not necessary. I will also be looking at deleting accounts that have been inactive for a prolonged period of time ie more than 12 months unless I think they may return.
Can you all contact anyone you know who may wish to hold on to their account before the maintenance takes place.
The maintenance is scheduled for 12 PM on Sunday 3rd April!
Oh and if you see the number of users dropping don't worry I am just getting rid of the un necessary accounts ! We will still retain our core following!
If you have any concerns, issues or suggesstions please respond to this post.
Thanks in advance for the help!
Pabz
To that end I will be deleting these users from the forum as they are not necessary. I will also be looking at deleting accounts that have been inactive for a prolonged period of time ie more than 12 months unless I think they may return.
Can you all contact anyone you know who may wish to hold on to their account before the maintenance takes place.
The maintenance is scheduled for 12 PM on Sunday 3rd April!
Oh and if you see the number of users dropping don't worry I am just getting rid of the un necessary accounts ! We will still retain our core following!
If you have any concerns, issues or suggesstions please respond to this post.
Thanks in advance for the help!
Pabz
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.032 seconds